What we do
The Phillips Foundation partners with charitable organisations and projects delivering holistic education opportunities.
We focus on programs that help young people build skills, confidence and resilience through participation in a combination of education, sporting and social activities.
Goals & Mission
The Phillips Foundation has developed a change framework that outlines how it makes a difference in Australia and overseas.
What can we do?
- Support communities to gain access to quality learning and education opportunities.
- Connect people through participation in sport to promote social, physical and recreational well-being and community engagement.
- Provide not just funds, but our own time and skills in business, coaching and education.
- Raise awareness of the challenges many disadvantaged communities experience, and the opportunities that exist to help young people change their own lives.
This will lead to...
- Participants developing the knowledge, skills and confidence that will enable them to identify, create and access learning opportunities.
- Increased participation in sport and recreational activities that brings associated social, health and wellbeing benefits.
- Communities having the skills, knowledge and confidence to establish and build businesses and create employment opportunities for others.
- A clearer understanding of the challenges developing and disadvantaged communities face through listening first-hand to their stories.
- Young people build life-long skills that promote holistic wellbeing.
- Young people’s confidence, courage and sense of purpose are developed.
- Young people and their families achieve greater economic independence.
- Respect for young people across communities is strengthened.
How we invest
The Phillips Foundation is a private ancillary fund established in 2017 by Anthony and Liz Phillips and their family. We partner with charitable organisations and projects around the world, delivering holistic education opportunities to build skills, confidence and resilience through participation in a combination of education, sport and social activities.