Strategic Partnerhip Programs
*by invitation only
- Holistic education opportunities to remote and disadvantaged communities in Australia via the Ripple Initiative
- Overseas education programs which help young people in developing countries build skills, confidence and resilience through participation in a combination of education, sport and social activities.
- Indigenous programs which provide expanded educational services into new regions or scale-up programs.
- Overseas Environmental Programs which empower local communities and engage schools and children in a more sustainable future and access opportunities.
- Capital works programs
- Gift-a-Break – a standalone program that provides support for disadvantaged children and their families opportunities to experience time away from normal circumstances and enjoy a range of recreational facilities.
Discretionary Grants Program
- Programs and services which are aligned with The Foundation’s giving strategy.
- Crisis and Emergency Response.
- Gift-a-Break program.
- Eligible charities (With DGR1 status) can apply for up to $50,000 for ONE YEAR ONLY.
- Discretionary Grants Expressions of Interest (EOIs) via Australian Executor Trustees OPEN: 1 February and CLOSE: 31 March each year.
- Shortlisted EOIs will be invited to submit an Application.
The Phillips Foundation also seeks Expressions of Interest for programs and services which are aligned with The Foundation’s giving strategy.
The Camp Australia Story
How we built a people-based business and beyond
Get the keys to a successful business and a happy life by winning and giving. The Camp Australia Story: How we built a people-based business and beyond by Camp Australia founder Anthony Phillips with L.A. Adam is now available for sale.