The goals and mission of The Phillips Foundation
Focused on developing the holistic wellbeing of young people and their wider communities, The Phillips Foundation has developed a change framework that outlines how it can make a difference, both nationally and overseas through the support of organisations aligned to their mission:
What can we do?
- Support communities to gain access to quality learning and education opportunities.
- Connect people through participation in sport to promote social, physical and recreational wellbeing and community engagement.
- Provide not just funds, but our own time and skills in business, coaching and education.
- Raise awareness of the challenges many global disadvantaged communities experience, and the opportunities that exist to help young people change their own lives.
This will lead to…
- Participants developing the knowledge, skills and confidence that will enable them to identify, create and access learning opportunities.
- Increased participation in sport and recreational activities that brings associated social, health and wellbeing benefits.
- Communities having the skills, knowledge and confidence to establish and build businesses and create employment opportunities for others.
- A clearer understanding of the challenges developing and disadvantaged communities face through listening first-hand to their stories.
- Young people build life-long skills that promote holistic wellbeing.
- Young people’s confidence, courage and sense of purpose are developed.
- Young people and their families achieve greater economic independence.
- Respect for young people across communities is strengthened.
We are proud to be supporting a wide range or projects that provide access to life-changing educational and sporting activities across the globe.
Please contact us to find out more about how The Phillips Foundation may be able to support your organisation’s programs and initiatives that align to our mission.